Thank You. We will contact you as soon as passport services become available
Apply for Passport Card [CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE]
Getting a new passport card can be an exciting event! If you can answer “Yes” to any of the statements below you are in the right place:
- Need your passport card expedited within the next few weeks.
- Don’t have a valid passport book nor passport card; if you have a valid passport book, you must renew passport card instead.
- Applying for a passport card for the first time at age 16 and over.
- The prior passport card was issued more than 15 years ago.
- The prior passport card was issued when you were 15 years of age or younger.
- The current passport card is expired but not in your possession.
- The current and valid passport card is damaged.
Read the requirements below and start your order!
Apply for Passport Card
Place your order online
Follow our step-by-step instructions
Send your application for processing
Your passport is shipped back to you
- Print two (2) copies of the (completed) passport application. One you present to the acceptance agent that will be used for processing your passport, and the second will serve as reference for us should there be questions regarding your application.
- Do not sign the form yet! See instructions under Authorization Process below.
- The application must be completed online - handwritten applications are not accepted.
- Need help with the DS-11 Application?
Complete the DS-11 Passport Application Form online and print.
Please print and complete two (2) copies of the Letter of Authorization
- All signature areas must be signed with black/blue pen. Electronic signatures will not be accepted.
- The letter must be printed on 8 1/2 x 11 size paper. No other size paper is accepted.
- Passport applications for Minors, must enter child's name as applicant's name.
Submit one (1) recent passport photograph taken within the last 6 months.
Eyeglasses cannot be worn in your passport photo.
Please review the Passport Photo Style Regulations for additional information.
Provide ONE of the following:
Previous U.S. Passport- If you have a previously issued US passport it must be submitted. If you cannot locate the passport you must apply for a lost passport.
If applicant is under the age of 18, the Original or Certified Birth Certificate document will have to be submitted together with previous passport (if any).
- Certified Birth Certificate issued by state, county or city (if born in US). Note: Applicants born in CA and TX must use the Long Form birth certificate. Birth abstracts are not accepted as proof of citizenship.
- Certificate of Citizenship or FS-240, DS-1350 (if born outside the US)
- Certificate of Naturalization
- A front and back copy of your valid driver's license w/ photograph required.
- The driver's license must have been issued a minimum of 4 months ago.
- If you do not possess a driver's license or a driver's license that meets the requirements above then you must supply Alternate Proof of Identity
Why do I need an itinerary?
Provide a copy of one of the following. (Applicant's name must appear on documentation):
- Copy of a plane ticket to a foreign country or;
- Copy of travel itinerary indicating dates of international travel or;
- Business travelers may submit a Sample Business Letter
Damaged or Mutilated Passport?
If your passport has been damaged or mutilated you must write a detailed statement explaining why or how your current passport was damaged. Your original signature must be on the statement.
The damaged or mutilated passport must be submitted so that it can be destroyed by the Department of State.
You cannot use the damaged or mutilated passport as proof of citizenship- an alternate form of proof must be submitted.
$125.00 total Government Fees. You will write a check to the "US Department of State" for $90.00 (please write your date of birth on the memo line of the check) and pay cash in the amount of $35 to the Acceptance Agent (See Authorization Process below).
Important: Starter checks (checks without a pre-printed address) and 3rd party checks are not accepted.
- Verifies your identity
- Verifies your documents are in order and collects the $35 Execution Fee
- Administers an oath in which you will swear that you are submitting true and correct information in support of your passport application. You will sign the application in front of the Acceptance Agent.
You will present the Acceptance Agent the following documents:
- One (1) unsigned DS11- to be signed in front of the Acceptance Agent
- One (1) Letter of Authorization
- Original proof of citizenship
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of travel
- One (1) Passport Photo
- Statement regarding a damaged passport (if applicable)
- Check or money order payable to "US Department of State"
You will present your documents to the agent who will verify your identity and review your documents. Let the agent know you will be using an expediting service to "hand carry" your application. If everything is in order you will be asked to sign the application. The agent will then place the application and documents inside an envelope and seal it with time and date sensitive stamps. Make sure the agent returns the sealed envelope to you- DO NOT open it or the authorization process will be invalidated.
If the agent has not written the applicant's full name, date of birth and date of departure on the outside of the sealed envelope please take a minute to do so (if more than one application was executed please add information for all applicants to the outside of the sealed envelope).
You are now ready to send us the sealed envelope. Please send the sealed, executed envelope together along with an additional copy of the following documents:
- One (1) copy of the DS-11
- One (1) copy of the Letter of Authorization
- Order confirmation- this will be available to print after you place your order
Save Yourself Time and Hassle
Our Service Options
Order online - complete your application at your own pace.
Our award-winning customer service team is here to assist. When complete, send us your application for processing.
Order online - add this upgrade during checkout. We will assist you in completing your visa application during a convenient phone appointment.
You will receive a professionally prepared application after the call. Print, sign, and return for processing. See fees
About Our Express Passport Service:
We expedite your express passport with the U.S. Passport Agency. We verify your application for accuracy before submitting it for processing. When your passport is ready, we ship it back to you using our expedited courier. Our team gets your passport quickly, keeps you informed every step of the way, and get your passport in your hand with plenty of time before your scheduled departure.
Our customers consistently rate our service as the best in the business! See what our customers are saying. Have any questions? Please contact us at any time for assistance.
- Renew Passport
Expedited Mail Service
- Second Valid Passport
Expedited Mail Service
- New Passport (unavailable)
- Passport Renewal (unavailable)
- Damaged Passport (unavailable)
- Lost Passport (unavailable)
- Child Passport (unavailable)
- Add Passport Pages (unavailable)
- Passport Name Change (unavailable)
- Second Valid Passport (unavailable)
- Renew Second Passport (unavailable)
- New Passport Card
- Renew Passport Card (unavailable)
- Lost Passport Card (unavailable)
- Child Passport Card (unavailable)
- Passport Card Name Change